Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bridal Veil







We took a walk to the waterfall a few days ago. Ashlei, Brittany and Caitlin were poor sports about the whole thing, but Destini and Ethan had a lot of fun. Before we got to the falls, we were at a small stream and I told Ethan to throw a rock in. Being the boy that he is, he picked up the biggest rock he could. When we got to the waterfall he continued throwing huge rocks into the water while Destini waded and climbed rocks and the three older girls sat and whined that they wanted to go home.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Tell those girls they are lucky to have such beautiful places to go. They could have nothing but steaming hot temps and mosquitos!

Klin said...

Maybe they needed some girl cousins to go with? My girls love to go up there and climb and run and play.

I love to go up there. We take the bikes for the kids and Al and I just stroll. Slowly. I love the peace of the place.

Glad Destini and Ethan had fun. Did you?