It's been a crazy week, full of chiropractor visits, dentist appointments, insect catching, etc.
I am excited to get away for a week. We leave Friday night, sit in Atlanta for 4-5 hours and then continue on to the Dominican Republic. Hopefully the hurricanes and storms will not be active for the week.
We've heard from many people now that the DR is the most beautiful place they have ever been, so I'm anxious to go.
Not sure what all we'll do while we're there, except I'll probably get a lot of reading done and most likely come home with a sunburn (I don't do well in the sun).
So...until then...everyone stay happy and healthy. I'll post again when I get back.
2 comments:
Are you taking the whole family?
My friend's husband is from there. They love to visit.
Nope...just me and John. My mom gets the...um...joy of staying with my kids for 8 days. (Wish her luck)
Post a Comment