So, after putting it off for quite awhile, I finally went to the opthamologist. Did a mass amount of tests to hear, "Everything looks fine other than the slight near-sightedness in your left eye." AAUUURGH! You would think if my body is doing something wrong, doctors should be able to come up with a reason for it. Like all the shoulder shrugging and "Here, try this," I've gotten in the past.
I try to keep in mind that things could be much worse. I have all my senses, limbs, etc. My ears may ring, my eye may tweak out in the dark, my face may hurt, but so many others have much bigger ordeals in their lives.
Last night, I was talking to a friend and mentioned small blessings. As I thought, I realized we've had many lately. Not health-wise or decently financial-wise. Just little things. A van that keeps plugging away. A home teacher that can fix some problems with said van. The fact that I made it home with the serpentine belt off (a little scary driving with stiff steering). Babysitting jobs falling into my lap. Stuff like that.
On the flip side, Ethan said if we got 5 million dollars a day we could go to Legoland ten times. :)
3 comments:
Health issues are frustrating. Do they think it's related to the Bell's Palsy?
I love Legoland, but 10 times is a bit much. good news is if you had the money Ethan is talking about you could go a lot of other places, too!!!
It isn't related because its the other eye. It was another thing where thr dr. questioned MS. But the opth. said most likely if that were the case my peripheral vision would be going and it isn't So...just another unanswered symptom. Each in and of themselves aren't bad, it's just adding them all together that makes like miseable.
Excuse the spelling mistakes, I didn't bother to proofread. :)
Post a Comment