Thursday, June 19, 2008

Eight Things...

Eight Things I Have a Passion for:
1. Family- Through all the ups and downs, hormones, tantrums, fun and games. They are my life.
2. Reading- I have always loved reading and haven’t been taking the time anymore, until recently. Lately I have been going through at last a book a week.
3. Laughing- The best medicine there is.
4. Thinking- I like to do things that exercise my brain.
5. Writing- Especially now that I am doing it for more than just me.
6. Friends and extended family- They make life more interesting.
7. Kids- My own and others. They keep me young.
8. Baking- Something I have always loved.

Eight Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
1. Buy a home
2. See my children marry and have families of their own.
3. Publish at least two books.
4. Travel.
5. Take a family cruise (Hubby and I cruised the Caribbean for our honeymoon).
6. Work on FIL’s family history.
7. Go to Disneyworld.
8. Grow old gracefully. :)

Eight Things I Say a Lot:
1. Good night.
2. Not “What?” Come here!
3. Where’s Ethan?
4. Wakey, wakey.
5. Turn the video game off.
6. Who has their teeth brushed?
7. Ethan, go play hop on pop.
8. Put your laundry away.

Eight Books I Have Read Recently:
1. The Missing
2. The Body Farm
3. Cruel and Unusual
4. All That Remains
5. Body of Evidence
6. Postmortem
7. The Host
8. My own ‘work in progress’.

Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:
1. Princess Bride
2. Wizard of Oz
3. Willow
4. Sound of Music
5. bits and pieces of High School Musical (Does it count that I’ve never seen the whole thing?)
6. Cats (Does this count? My kids went through a phase)
7. Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (another phase)
8. can’t think of another one-just bits and pieces of multiple animated ones.

Eight People I have to Invite to Do This Meme:
1. Lisa
2. Jen
3. Jody
4. Brittany
5. Andrea
6. Tracy
7. Jamie
8. Candice

2 comments:

Klin said...

What did you think of The Host?

Thanks for playing. That was fun to read.

momofa2e said...

It was better than I had expected, but I guess that is a given with her writing. She does have a way of making you not want to put the book down.