Acupunture is helping...and gives me good stories to tell, like the blood trail across my scalp and the bruises...but, the facial pain is diminishing.
Ashlei got her drivers license and she is also student of the week. She got a very nice letter from her English teacher who nominated her.
I came up with a tagline for my book--"Vampires aren't the only ones who want your blood."
Start my new job (orientation and training portion) next week. Not super excited about it, but we could use the money.
Still loving my critique groups. I just wish we could go through more than 5-10 pages per week. We're only on ch. 5 out of 30 and not even close to the good stuff yet. Sigh...
2 comments:
I really wanted to try acupuncture, but couldn't afford it. Does it hurt? Other than when you move your fingers of course. ;)
It only hurts for a second-kinda like plucking a hair. The place I go lets me post date checks, so that helps.
Post a Comment