Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hard for teens to really get it

Friends come and go...but families are forever.
Glad that they can see when a friend does wrong they don't need to stick up for them. Glad that a certain daughter refused to accept blame for a friends actions, even if it meant losing more than just that friend.
Hoping they will have good friends throughout their lives, but more importantly, that we stay close. That we help and care about each other.
I've seen too many families ripped apart for no good reason-usually denial or pride.
I hope I'm blessed to have my children love me and each other no matter what life throws at us.
Not just talking families here; can you imagine in the next life seeing someone you've wronged? Do you turn and walk away? I imagine myself weeping for their forgiveness.
Some things you can't change, but if you could...and chose not to...
Gives me something to ponder.

1 comment:

Klin said...

need a like button on blogger :)