Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rant and Rave

Okay, I know I'm not perfect, but here's some stuff that people do that annoy me, make me enraged, etc.
1) Advantage takers. If I'm doing something nice for you, don't keep pushing for more and more. I'm going out of my way, don't push it.
2) Hypocrites. I don't want to hear someone whine about someone/something when they do something similar themselves.
3) Excuse makers. Whether it's because they're doing something they shouldn't or not doing something they should.
4) Liars. Especially to hide something they've done wrong--just don't do it in the first place.
5) Ball droppers. If something is expected of you--DO IT!!!
6) Relationship destroyers. Whether it's friends or family. Don't ruin it over something stupid; pride, shame...
7) Poor prioritizers. Take care of the important stuff first, then work with what's left. Rather than doing/paying for the fun stuff and then not having time/money for what should have been taken care of first.
8) Abusers. Whether it is physical, emotional, monetary, trust... Don't hurt the ones you love...or more importantly, the ones who love you.

I've heard a lot of crap from a lot of people and sometimes I just think "how can someone do that and not feel bad about it?"
I've provided (am providing) service...and being pushed to give more than was agreed on.
We struggle to pay our bills...don't go out to eat, to movies, etc....while others live off of welfare and work the system or ignore their responsibilities. I understand not wanting to work...but you should do what you've got to do. I've worked way more than I haven't the past 20+ years, even when it stressed me out a ton, took me away from my kids or I was dealing (am dealing) with health issues.

Sometimes I wonder if people have any integrity or desire to be dependent only on themselves.
So, if you want to whine, take advantage, lie, not uphold your responsibilities, etc. please don't do it around me.

No comments: