...is one stupid decision to affect many, many lives. We are mourning over a sweet girl who didn't deserve to be plucked from this life. It's stark reality for my daughters--life can be short. Things can change in an instant. As I drove with Destini yesterday, raindrops falling, she said, "I think it rains anytime someone dies...like tears." Abundant tears have been, and will be, shed because of how sweet and wonderful this girl was and how she should still be with us.
Don't let time slip by leaving things unsaid or undone, because you never know when a loved one will be gone. Say "I love you", "I'm sorry", "I forgive you" or whatever it is you need to say before it's too late. As much as we want to feel like we are in control of our destiny, we most definitely are not. We don't know what the future holds.
No comments:
Post a Comment