Thursday, November 11, 2010

Life...

I'm doing daycare for 2 families now. Should rarely be at the same time though.
I'm 2 times away from finishing my novel at my Friday critique group. Have a feeling they aren't going to like my non-happily-ever-after ending. Oh well.
Need to decide what to make (and when) for the ward dessert auction on Saturday. Probably fudge. Maybe divinity, if I get ambituous. Maybe both if life calms down a bit.
Hoping my van lasts awhile longer. Transmission is going out, and it's worse in the cold...Utah in November...doubt it'll make it through the end of the year. Gonna be interesting getting by on just hubby's car.

1 comment:

Klin said...

Action Transmission on 3rd south in Provo has done our work for us and we will be using them again, as it's almost time for a flush on my jeep.

Hope your van makes it.

And I am still reading slowly. I am so tired when I get to the bedroom that I have been crashing. Sorry I suck at helping you this time.