Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bullies

We haven't had any extreme issues as the kids have grown up, but my 10 yr old is having some problems, continued from last year. The bully is from a bad background. Her dad has done jail time (maybe prison, too). This girl brags that her parents do drugs.
Yesterday my 14 & 10 yr olds wanted to go play at the school with friends. The bully was there with a friend. I'm sure the 14 yr olds tried to put them in their place, so they brought in two 8th graders of their own. The bullies taunted, swore, etc. and my girls and their friends finally left, with the exception of my 5th graders best friend. She ended up with a black eye and busted toe.
These are 10 yr old girls! Where will they be 5-10 years from now? A) Behind bars B) On welfare, pregnant with their 3rd kid C) Jr. High drop outs or D) All of the above
Most parents would flip if they knew their kid was behaving like this (smoking at age 10), but I have a feeling their parents are proud. Some people shouldn't be parents.

1 comment:

Klin said...

Call the police every time they bully.

They will end up in my program or some other program.

And I agree, there a good number of people out there having sex and procreating that should not have the privilege. I don't need this much job security. :(