Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ready for school

I am looking forward to sending the kids back to school this year. The 3 oldest will be taking the bus this year...that will make my life less complicated, once the morning rush is done. Destini is nervous about being in a new school and having a male teacher. Ethan isn't sure what to expect out of kindergarten, but told me that I need to get him a phone in case he needs to call me (yeah, right).
I will be babysitting most mornings, but will have the house all to myself for a bit in the afternoons...what in the world will I do with myself!?! I asked my kids that question and got these responses:
Ashlei- "Write your book."
Brittany- "Work on your book."
Caitlin- "I don't know." (Gee, that's helpful)
Destini- "Watch TV and read your book that you are going to write."
Ethan- "Buy the stuff we need and go to the penny bank."

2 comments:

Klin said...

I'll help you edit your book. What will you do with yourself? Have fun figuring it out. ;)

Lisa said...

My kids start school on Friday, (I know it is weird to start on Friday), and I will be alone all day! But, I am excited about it, I am sure I will have plenty to do!