Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Safety Rules
First I need to explain that Ethan sometimes uses a y sound for L; "I want Yucky Charms", "I'm going to kiss you on the yips." With that being said, last night, as I was putting him to bed we were talking about stranger danger and things of that sort. I asked him what he would do if I was late and he came out of school and I wasn't there. I explained how he needed to find Destini and wait on the playground or go to the office. He was concerned because he doesn't know where the office is, but I assured him that Destini did. "What does the office look like?" he asked. I explained and he fell silent for a minute before saying, "Don't be yate." Plain and simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's a big boy now. He doesn't want any help from a girl. Even if he loves her.
Post a Comment