E-"Mom, look what I found!" (Holding up his old backpack)
Me-"Where was it?"
E-"By the princess thing." (Okay...) "But, it can be my hunting backpack now." (We don't hunt)
Me-"Oh...when are you going hunting?"
E-"I don't know."
Me-"Who are you going hunting with?"
E-"Everyone...but, I need one of those collar things so I won't get lost."
Me-"What are we going to hunt for?"
E- "Fish!" (his sisters are snickering at this point)
Me- (trying hard not to laugh), "What will we do if we catch any?" (Daddy hates seafood)
E-"We'll give it to people who like fish."
Me- (wondering if he pictures these fish dead or alive) "What will they do with them?"
E-"Cook them and eat them. Like penguins!" (Interpret that as you like.) :)
2 comments:
How did you keep a straight face and not bust up laughing.
You're goooooood. He's fuuuuunnnnnnny
He is such a funny kid. He really does have a cute personality. I loved him doing the craft at the x-mas party. He was practically the only one who got into it.
Post a Comment