Thursday, February 19, 2009

More doctor visits

D and E had dentist appt's this morning. We got called to go back immediately after signing in, they did x-rays and cleanings and a quick check from their dentist and were out in under 20 minutes. It was nice.
This afternoon C and I had doctor appt's. I have felt crappy since July and it's getting really old. The next step is getting an ultrasound of my thyroid (I was going to write "getting my thyroid ultrasounded, but I don't think that's a word) tomorrow. He also gave me a couple of meds to try.
C has been feeling horrible since the beginning of the month when she had bronchitis and a horrible flu (I know, because she gave it to me). So, they drew some blood and hopefully it's nothing major. She just has no energy and has dark circles around her eyes.
So...back to the waiting game.

1 comment:

Klin said...

Oh Pam I am so sorry. I know all about the feeling yucky for way too long. I hope they get some answers for you soon.

20 minutes from in to out at the dentist is like a record. I'm impressed.