Monday, February 23, 2009

Trying to think happy thoughts.

Soooo...for C they ruled out anemia and mono, then had me bring her back in today to draw more blood to check her insulin. Praying that it isn't diabetes. Hoping it's just "winter blues" and slow recovery from the flu and bronchitis she had earlier this month.
As for me, I get to have a biopsy on my thyroid on Wed. and am trying to not freak out. Reading about it online has not helped. There is everything from "I didn't feel a thing," to "It was the worst pain ever and my throat was swollen and sore for days after." The good thing is that only 5% are cancerous (Malignant?) and, even if it is there is a 90% recovery rate. Still...nerve wracking. :(

1 comment:

Klin said...

Eeeeee Gads! do you need any help on Wednesday? We are going to tour the temple, but I have some time in the morning.

I'll think happy thoughts for you and we'll keep you in our prayers.