Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Waste not...

I have had a nasty flu-type sickness the past few days, hence the kids have been running amuck. Luckily for them (and me) hubby skipped class last night and made them dinner. As for Sunday's dinner, I couldn't even tell you what they had because I was so out-of-it.
Anyway, last night, after they were all in bed, I figured I'd take some nightime cold & flu medicine and go to bed early. I opened the fridge to get something to wash down my pills and what do I find? A cup of milk with oreo cookie goo floating in it. Seriously!?! Are you saving it for breakfast? Maybe an after-school snack? I mean, if you aren't going to drink it when you have your cookies, don't bother saving it. Sheesh! Why don't you just go drink some water from the gutter while you're at it.

1 comment:

Klin said...

I am laughing so hard. Because it's your fridge and not mine, this time. :D