So, back around 1991 I was at a new nanny job. Didn't want to be there, but my job was my home and I needed a home. Anyway, I was lying in bed, not asleep because I was aware of the noises in the next room. Then, my "spirit" started pulling away from my body. I freaked and it immediately snapped back.
My boyfriend at the time got all excited, telling me I should practice it and travel the world. Um, no thanks. Just gave me the creeps even thinking about it. Would my body appear dead? What if I couldn't "snap" back.
A couple of weeks ago I was lying on the couch, wishing I could take a nap, but knowing Ashlei would be walking through the door any minute and wake me up if I tried. Well, I was aware of the TV and my snuggly warm electric blanket, when, yep, separation began. Again I snapped right back. So, if anyone ever finds me "dead", don't bury me too quick. :)
Not planning on trying to do it, even if it sounds kinda cool (Might be the only way I'd ever see Hawaii or Europe). Just too "out there" for my liking.
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure that I would be freaked out. I have heard of this. The first time was in high school.
Did you hear that Geoff's wife Sidney had their baby? Big baby boy.
Post a Comment