Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Annual Halloween carnival

Last night, I took my 4 youngest to my moms work party, along with her and my nephew, Alex. Matt and Beth met us there with their 2 kids.
Somehow I ended up designated table holder and stuff watcher as everyone else ran wild.
As we were walking out, Destini proudly announced that she was now eating either her 3rd or 4th cotton candy. =-p
We stopped to visit Amy for a few minutes before going home.
This morning, after getting the girls off to school, I was working on the laundry (A never-ending chore). As I went back upstairs, this is what I found:

SLURP!!!
drool...

oops...I dropped one.

2 comments:

Klin said...

He's practicing for the contest that . . . uhm, you are planning for the family Christmas party right?

He cracks me up.

The Chris Tippets Family said...

That is hilarious. Boys....I better not show my boys or they might want to try that.