and maybe I need to just chill over this 5 day weekend rather than do all the cleaning and organizing I had originally planned.
I have a disc protrusion. Could be worse, I guess, but the dr.'s office is scheduling me for a consultation with a neurosurgeon. I'm praying that surgery won't be needed-that scares me to death. Hopefully physiotherapy will do the trick. I cancelled my appt. with the chiro. for this afternoon- rather pointless now.
So, now it's the waiting game again.
6 comments:
I always go to my chiro for stuff like that. But if you have to see someone my chiro recommends Guaffin or Reichman. They are across from the hospital and are the best in Utah and among the best in the nation.
Call if you need something. I work in North Orem, so I can pick up kids if needed or other stuff.
The neuro. isn't available until January, so I'm sticking with the chiro. until then and hopefully will end up not even needing the neuro. (Keeping my fingers crossed).
My chiro herniated a disc- throwing his kid into a pool- and went to his chiro and didn't end up needing the surgery. I'll be praying for that outcome for you.
BTW, who is your chiro?
You are in my prayers.
My Chiro. is Dr. Duncan-he's with the chiro. for BYU sports at Align. He specializes in TMJ, too-not sure if I have it, but I love the jaw massages. :)
OUCH!!! I'm sorry! Back pain is the worst. Try not to work to hard.
Post a Comment