Monday, October 13, 2008

Are you claustrophobic?

That is just one of the questions I was asked as I was scheduled for an MRI for tomorrow morning. Hopefully they can determine what is going on and allieve some symptoms. I would love to get rid of my neck pain and the ringing in my ear. The jaw pain is annoying, but I think it stems from the neck pain. The numb, tingly feeling in my mouth and tongue is tolerable, but I'm sure it ties in with something else. Some of my symptoms are TMJ-ish, but I have no headaches (which is nice-I haven't had one since the Bells Palsy and I usually have at least 1-2 a month), but then there's the neck issue that wouldn't resolve with all the different things the chiropractor did. I definitely am not as bad as I was 1-3 months ago, but I'm sick of feeling crappy every day.

2 comments:

Klin said...

I just breathe and focus on my breathing. I AM claustrophobic. It helps when having an MRI.

I sure hope they can help you figure out what is going on. It sucks to feel sick all the time.

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Unknown said...

Luckily I'm not claustrophobic and, other than the noise, I found it rather relaxing-probably because I never take the time to lay down except at bedtime.
I got copies of my films, but have no idea if anything is abnormal. I'm hoping to get the results tomorrow, but figure it probably won't be until Thurs. or Fri.
I go to the chiro. tomorrow, maybe he can make sense of them.