I took the kids, plus Ashlei's friend, Nicole, to Cornbelly's last night. It was a lot of fun, even though we froze.

Brittany wouldn't get in the picture, so Nicole took her place.

Farmer Ethan (with a piece of candy in his mouth).

Caitlin and Nicole chillin' on the 'cow'ch

One of Ethan's favorite things there (notice all the corn kernals in the sand-they were EVERYWHERE).

I told Destini to go inside and look out the window, so what does she do?

Yep...runs away!

Ethan and Destini

Destini, Caitlin, Ashlei, Ethan (mooooo) and Brittany (what's up with that look?)
3 comments:
When it said on facebook that you were getting the kids ready to go to the corn maze I pictured in my head you bundling them up like Randy on Christmas Story. No wonder they froze! You forgot to bundle them up;)
I love their little personalities. Can they come play with their cousins on a Saturday or something? We need more family. My kids only have great cousins and you are the closest.
I can't help my sibs are lazy or whatever it is that is keeping them from having kids. Oh yeah, single. The married one has tried. No luck.
They refused to bundle, and since we weren't staying long, I didn't push the issue-but I should have. :)
We are usually free on Saturdays, just let me know when is good for you guys.
Looks like lot's of fun, wish we had a fun corn maze (pout).
Post a Comment