Sunday, November 9, 2008
Daddy's Little Helper
Normally hubby doesn't take kids with him when he runs errands, especially little Mr. Handful. However, last night I needed him (son, not hubby) out of my hair, so I sent him with his dad to run to the grocery store. When they got back, I asked Ethan if he had been good. "It starts with 'of course'..." he said. "And what does it end with?" I asked, thinking he wouldn't have an answer because he had said the whole word and not just the first letter of it. "Yes!" he shouted, without hesitation. I did not ask hubby for confirmation as to his opinion. Ethan's satisfaction that he felt he had been good was enough 'because when you're naughty you have the devil in you'. Ethan likes to use this explanation when his sisters are bad, but never himself. I'm sure it is a scary thought to him as he probably takes it more literal than the rest of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I send kids with hubs when I need them out of my hair or him to give them a talking to. It gives me a minute to think.
Post a Comment