Sunday, November 23, 2008
Why I usually make my kids shower on Saturday
Because Sunday mornings can get too crazy, I almost always have all of my kids bathed or showered on Saturday. This past weekend that didn't happen. One particular daughter, who shall remain nameless, said she would prefer to shower on Sunday morning. So, I took my shower and then told her to get up and take hers. Did she get up? No. Hubby took his shower and unnamed daughter finally got up and ate breakfast. She finally got in the shower while I was busy sorting photographs. With 1/2 an hour 'til time to go, I warned her that she needed to hurry. "I'm almost done," was her reponse. I was busy helping the younger kids get ready when I looked at the clock again. Twenty minutes had gone by and she was still in the shower! Now, I understand that shaving ones legs can take time, but over thirty minutes!?! And so, when in the future she refuses to shower on Saturday I will hide her razor and be sure to run the dishwasher and washing machine while she showers on Sunday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I turn all the faucets on (hot water only) when my unnamed children do this. They I wickedly cackle as they quickly turn off the water.
Muahahahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment