I had hoped to spend the 5 day weekend going through boxes in the basement, doing some scrapbooking and getting the kids to clean up and organize their bedrooms. Did I accomplish any of that? Nope. But, I did get caught up on laundry...well, yesterday anyway...and I did some reading and a lot of nothing. I just wanted to veg. I even almost took a nap (I never do that). So...maybe on weekends and Christmas break we'll get more done. Then again, the basement is cold...could wait 'til spring. :)
I need to decide if I want to fork out money to see Twilight with my older girls...not full price...matinee. Any recommendations from those who have seen it? Maybe we'll just go see Igor for $1.25 instead. :-P
2 comments:
Let me know and I'll take my girls and go with ya. I need to see it again, to make sure if I like it or not.
I loved Twilight. I didn't think I would! I want to take my oldest, she's 11.
Post a Comment