Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I HATE SNOW!!!

At least I hate shoveling it and I hate driving in it. Hubby shoveled this morning, but by the time I needed to take Destini to school, it had to be shoveled again. (Our next house WILL NOT have an inclined driveway)! I'm hoping I won't have to shovel again before taking Ethan to the dentist. It will be an interesting appt. He will probably be getting 1-2 baby teeth pulled because the permanent tooth is coming out the roof of his mouth. I would think that would hurt, but he's never complained. And since Destini has her evaluation at the orthodontist this afternoon I'll take him along. I'm dreading what kind of work he's going to need. I can just see having 4 in braces at the same time. :( Hopefully B and C will get theirs off soon.

4 comments:

momofa2e said...

So....the dentist pulls Ethan's 2 front teeth and then says, "This one coming in doesn't look like a permanent tooth." They took an x-ray and confirmed that he has 2 extra teeth ahead of his permanent teeth. Auuuurgh! So, he pulled the extra one from the roof of his mouth and now I get to have a toothless boy for who knows how long!

Klin said...

Look at the bright side: he can whistle when he wishes a Merry Christmas just like the chipmunks. ;)

I was driving 5 mph this morning. Grrrrr. I wanted to go at least 20.

The Chris Tippets Family said...

Right there with you; not a big fan of the snow either. Tanner had to get his teeth pulled too. The roots of his baby teeth were longer than the tooth itself, and he had huge holes for quite some time.

Lisa said...

Snow is great, when you only have it for one day every 5 years or so! It has been in the 70's here, come visit!