I'm hoping that the upcoming year will be a good one. Hopefully with improved health (I see the neurologist in 2 1/2 weeks), fewer bills (several are on the verge of being paid off-including the orthodontist-yay!), and, crossing my fingers, hopefully purchasing a home. We've looked at a few places...pros and cons...no big hurry. We did look at a 6 bedroom place today with a huge back yard. But, we aren't quite ready to buy and who knows if it will still be available when we are.
I'm also hoping that I don't have to go back to work, but know it's a possibility if we want to afford a house more comfortably (commission only/once a month paydays can be scary sometimes).
2 comments:
Where are you looking? Will it be closer to me? I want it to be. I really do!
Happy New Year!
We're preferring somewhere between Lindon and Springville...wherever we find the right house for the right price. Not sure how soon it will happen...hoping by June at the very latest.
Post a Comment