That my ENT dr will work with me. I did more researching on thyroid issues and meds and discovered that more tests should have been done and I found a med that I would rather have, but it said that alot of dr.s aren't familiar with it or won't presribe it.
Called their office this am and talked to a nurse...she is passing my requests and questions on to the dr and will supposedly get back to me this afternoon (yeah...I've heard that before). I'm figuring it will take a few more phone calls and maybe I'll have some answers by tomorrow or Wed. Depending on those answers, I might go see a different dr. I found one that I was really impressed with, unfotunately my insurance won't cover him. I have a second choice, though...but, hopefully my ENT doc will accept my requests and put me on this other med...with better results and fewer side effects...and also check a couple of other things that really should have been checked previously.
I wish I could find just one really good dr. who takes the time to do things thoroughly and discusses more options, etc. instead of doing the bare minimums.
1 comment:
I have a G.P. that listens. I love him. He has helped me figure out a lot. Let me know if you need his number.
He even loves that I do the research on drugs and come back with options.
Post a Comment