that I feel like crap and have since July. I asked hubby if I could throw a bowling ball at his head to make him realize how I feel, but realized I probably couldn't throw it hard enough, so actually he would need to lie down and let me drop it on his head. Didn't get much sympathy. Maybe I should curl up in the fetal position and refuse to get out of bed...naw...don't think that would work anyway...and I couldn't even if I wanted to...too many people relying on me for stuff...stuff I don't necessarily want to do...life...sigh...
Called the dr. office this morning for my thyroid blood test results that were supposed to be in yesterday. "They aren't in...let me call and get them and have the dr. look at them and I will call you right back." That call never came and I got their answering service twice.
Anyway...I feel like crap...nothing new...a little worse than usual today...so I'm heading off to bed in hopes that tomorrow will be better.
2 comments:
You NEED to spend some time with me. At least you will feel understood. Do you have time for lunch?
I have Ethan until 12:30 And the little girl I babysit I never know when she'll be picked up...usually not into 2ish. Occasionally I don't have her here...but don't find out until last minute. There's always Saturday though...
Post a Comment