Brittany asked for homemade pizza for her birthday dinner. I bought refrigerated dough, cuz that's how I am :), but no one would open it for me (I hate how they POP...scares the bajeebies out of me)...so I opened them...and without flinching too much. Then I asked for a volunteer to cut the cheese...but that just created laughter...so, I cut it myself. Then D came in and asked if she could help (after I had to explain why the older girls were laughing). So, she helped me finish them and now I'm just waiting for the timer to beep so that I can ask for a volunteer to slice the pizza. :)
Oh, and I didn't bake a cake...my kids aren't big on cake. :( Maybe we'll go out for ice cream.
1 comment:
You so have to tell how they respond to you saying something about not sharing since they didn't share in the work. Bahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment