Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fed up

The ENT actually did change my prescription...but didn't dose it the way I read it should be...so...do I take as directed by him...or by the drug makers instructions...I'm going for the latter...which means I'll go through my "30 day supply" in way less than 30 days. I asked the pharmacist for a referral for a dr. who prescribes this med. most frequently...and came up with the doc. who used to be an ob/gyn and actually delivered Ethan. I still go to his office, but never go to him because he doesn't take my insurance ... although the rest at his office do. Anyway...I have a few others I'm going to check with tomorrow...if I can't find someone familiar with this med. and also willing to do more to get me some answers, then I will pay full price to go see him. His name has popped up several times in my research.
On another topic...I took D to the oral surgeon today for a consult re: removing the extra tooth in the roof of her mouth. The orthodontist also wants 2 baby teeth pulled...but we will go to the dentist for that...after being informed that the oral surgeon would charge $120 per tooth...I don't think so!!!
Back to me...a new symptom started up this eve. Hopefully just a weird, one-time thing. The last thing I need right now is to start throwing in more problems.

1 comment:

Klin said...

Try a gluten free diet until you get some moire answers. I came across that in some of my research for some of my health issues.

Let's hope this is a fluke thing and not genetic. K?