Friday, April 10, 2009

Need to stop researching

It's just depressing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to go gluten free. Could be worse things, I guess. I just keep running into it in my research and that it is common to have it along with the particular thyroid issue I have. I go to the dr. on Wed. Hopefully answers and relief will follow soon after. My facial pain is getting worse--spreading to the other side, too. Can I just stay in bed for the entirety of spring break? I'll get up for church and the family egg hunt on Sunday and to take D in for surgery on Monday and my dr. appt. on Wednesday. Other than that I'm just getting up to eat and use the bathroom...and maybe shower a few times. Actually...the kids should serve me my meals in bed. I'm going on strike!!! Clean clothes and dishes!?! It's someone elses turn.

2 comments:

Klin said...

The kids should serve you. Do you need them to come to my house for a day so you can rest? My kids are Spring Break at the same time so it would work okay for us.

Klin said...

I will feel so sad if you have to go gluten free. It isn't a very fun thing.