We drove to So. Cal. on Wed. Hit the beach on Thurs. (and it was COLD). Funeral, luncheon, family dinner and old family movies on Friday. Pool party and b-bq on Saturday. Went to Universal Studios on Sun. (that's a good Sabbath day activity, isn't it?). Drove home on Mon.
Got my EMG results--slight nerve damage in my right wrist (I only feel it if I am typing for a long time) and nerve damage on the right side of my face. I go back to the neurologist on Friday to see about that.
I went to the endochrinologist yesterday--not happy with her--but, was expecting a lot of that from my research. "You're taking what? Well, it's going to be discontinued soon." Yeah, not according to my research and why can't dr.'s be more informed and open to more med.'s/tests/whatever to get things figured out fully and have more options.
Anyway...it's been a busy week.
No comments:
Post a Comment