Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Just got a call from my original dr.'s office with my MRI results...um...that was back in October. I guess when the neurologist requested them last friday it triggered something. Anyway, she says "You have two small white matters in your left frontal lobe...have you had a lumbar puncture done?" Um...no...ow...doesn't sound fun. Yeah, it's a spinal tap. Hopefully the neurologist will have a better, less painful idea. And why is this just happening now...what happened to when the MRI was first done? I will hopefully talk to the neurologist office today and see what they have to say...my follow-up with them isn't until the end of the month.
Can they just stop finding more and more things wrong with me!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Klin said...

Two small white matters on your frontal lobe = a lumbar puncture?

Can someone give me the connection?

momofa2e said...

As I was researching, the thing that kept coming up was MS. I really don't have symptoms they describe-visual being a big one and language/cognitive stuff.
The neurologist is supposed to call me back today--maybe they'll want a new MRI done...I dunno...but I REEEAALLY DO NOT want a spinal tap.
Speak of the devil...they just called...want me to come in for stroke and heart tests...funny, when the neuro surgeon looked at my scans he said he saw no signs of any strokes. They are going to try to fit me in later today.