Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Two more days

until I get my ultrasound results (sounds weird, not being pregnant...). Anyway, I called the endo. awhile back to get my exact test results and to see what tests were done (just the most basic, of course) :-P
It turns out that I had swung from hypothyroid to just off the chart of "normal" for hyperthyroid. Unfortunately I didn't get the energy to go along with it. Anyway, My Dr.'s office had me lower my meds--I don't get retested for a few more weeks, though to see where I'm at now. I'm also hoping to get her to run a few more tests.
I'm also going to talk to the neuro. about adding one more pill for my nerve pain--it makes me tired, but the pain is kicking back up throughout the day.
After this week, kids will be out of school and I won't be babysitting, so I plan to start taking a walk most mornings and maybe some other exercise routine later on in the day. I need the exercise and it should help keep me from feeling sleepy...but, will it zap the little energy I have???

1 comment:

Klin said...

I totally quit exercising when my energy is low. I need every little bit I have to get my daily necessities done. It really stinks.