No new problems found from the ultrasounds...yay!!! But, discussing the facial pain he recommended upping my meds by 1-3 pills a day. Can't tell yet if it will make a difference except that it made me sooooo sleepy last night. I was falling asleep around 9:00. But, maybe it will allow me to stop or cut back on the ambien. Took melatonin a couple nights ago and I was jolting awake every time I started drifting off.
On another note, yesterday was the last day of school. Ethan began his morning by singing "If you're happy and you know it" in his sleep. We enjoyed his Kindergarten graduation, even though he kept knocking caps off of other kids (he was one of several who couldn't sit still).
Did Webelos training this morning. Glad to have that over with. Taking them on a hike next week...that will be interesting...hope it doesn't do me in.
Our computer won't allow us online, so I'm borrowing my brothers. It worked fine until the power flicked off for a second last night. John spent the morning on the phone with Comcast with no luck. Hopefully he can get it going again later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment