John has spent hours on the phone with tech people, talked to the geek squad at Best Buy and our computer is still not able to go online. It also doesn't recognize the drives or printer. Next move is to figure out how to save anything important and reinstall Windows.
Saturday John was recaulking the drain of our shower that drips into the laundry room. We haven't had any draining issues, so was surprised when he removed the drain and a big clog of hair came with it. If my computer worked I would post a picture. I have to say that the girls all use our shower...so 5 girls all with long hair...guess it shouldn't have been a surprise.
On Monday, since school is out and I'm not babysitting, I got up, took my thyroid med. and since I have to wait at least 30 min. to eat, I went for a walk.
Tuesday morning John asked if I was going walking again and I told him I was. He recommended not doing the same thing 2 days in a row. Well, I ignored his advise. I took my pill and Destini woke up and wanted to go with me. The walk took 60 minj. this time...went further. Later that day my legs were killing me. I then realized that it was stupid to go that day because I had a 3 mile hike with the cub scouts the next day.
Wednesday (today) I went on the hike. I had some pain at first, but it subsided. It was fun and the boys didn't whine much. Saw a deer and a snake (big snake). A couple of toes are bruised from the downhill portion when they were scrunching into the front of my shoes. My legs (for now) actually are less sore than they were yesterday.
No big plans for the rest of the week. Maybe I'll start on the basement.
1 comment:
Glad you had fun with the scouts. Andrea said she saw you at a training. Now you have someone who can help you with ideas or just listen to you when you feel overwhelmed and she will totally understand.
Are you having any luck feeling better?
Post a Comment