Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back online

Hubby had been saving up the Best Buy gift cards he earns at work to get me a Dyson vacuum for my birthday (since it didn't happen at Christmas). But, since our computer fried, he got me a computer instead.
Maybe I'll get the Dyson another time...and maybe by then Ethan won't be scared of vacuums anymore. (The last time he was in the room when the vacuum was brought out he yelled, "Oh, sweet mercy!" and ran out of the room as fast as he could).
On another topic, Ashlei finally read The Host and loved it and Brittany read my book and loved it...is reading it a second time, much to Caitlins dismay since she wants a turn. Now A and B are both begging me to get working on book 2 again.

1 comment:

Klin said...

I want to read your book.

Yay for new computer.

Boo for no Dyson. I love my Dyson. I threaten children with their lives if they are caught mistreating it.

True story.