
I openly admit it. There is rarely a time that I don't have a bruise, scrape, etc. on my body. At the moment, I have 2 bruised toes from the scout hike, multiple bruises from lugging boxes up and down from the basement, and today I added this lovely new injury. First, I need to explain that because of hubbys job we have multiple, mismatched folding chairs in our home. I was folding the ones the kids had out today and one particular one has a seat that locks into the back of the chair. So, wimp that I am, I decided that it would be easier to stomp on it rather than use brute force. I gave it a good, solid kick, and my leg went down with the seat and got lodged between it and the back of the chair. Well, I couldn't adjust the seat, it just crushed my leg more...so, I agonizingly pulled my leg free. I took the picture a few hours later. Mid-calf to ankle...yeah...that was a good one...how have I managed to not break any bones other than my little toe!?!
1 comment:
OUCH!!!!!
Take it easy on yourself.
Post a Comment