Got the kids up, fed, dressed and off to school...did a little reading...dishes...laundry...more laundry...exercised...made chocolate zucchini cake (got more exercise grating the zuchinni)...checked my email, Facebook and blog...gonna do one more load of laundry before having lunch, then clean up my dishes from baking. Have another book I want to read...need to work on my book (neverending revisions)...need to switch bills to autopay...hmmm...where should I start?
And it's early out day, so I have 2 1/2 hours until I start arguing with kids to do their homework and chores...guess I should check Powerschool too...haven't done that yet this school year.
Oh, I need to shower, too...and go to the library and orthodontist...guess I have the rest of my day planned and then some. :)
1 comment:
Holy BUSY!!! Or should I say Productive? You got a lot done.
I love how you worded the afternoon part of your day when the kids get home. Classic and so true. so true.
Post a Comment