Friday, August 7, 2009

A quick recap of this week

I went to the TMJ specialist on Tuesday. Had an awesome face/neck massage. The doc. is going to make me a 2nd appliance--one for daytime and one for nighttime. He is also going to research more on Bells Palsey and nerves related to that...how awesome is that!!! A dr. who is actually going to try to find some answers and get results!!!
I tried to play hooky from being a housewife this week...ended up doing some dishes and laundry and a little picking up. But, I did get the girls to help out more, too.
Ethan lost his first official (not pulled by dentist) tooth on Wednesday. He also has a tooth coming in up top where he has been toothless for almost a year, but I think it is his 2nd "extra" tooth. He and D go to the dentist in 1 1/2 weeks, so we'll see for sure...and if it needs to be pulled or not.
Hubby left Thurs. morning to go camping with the Kung Fu cult...I mean school...in the Tooelle area...there are wildfires burning there...Yesterday night he informed me there were none near them...but I haven't heard from him today. Maybe his cell phone is dead...maybe he's busy playing patty cake...I mean practicing self defense moves. He's not due home 'til late tomorrow...he better call me before then.

1 comment:

Klin said...

That is awesome that you found a dr that will do research and try to find out how best to help you. Doc's a keeper for sure.

Yay for Ethan. Does he get more money when you don't have to pay the dentist to pull them?

We are gonna have to torture your hubby when he gets back. I's only fair since he is torturing you by NOT CALLING!

I told you I would come help you. That was so you didn't have to do any work. I like that you called it playing hooky rather than going on strike ;)