I am SOOOOOO tired of feeling like crap. And scared to death that, when looking up my symptoms, 'multiple sclerosis' keeps popping up. I think I might have found what one of my problems is, and it came with this quote: Neuralgia usually goes undiagnosed or misdiagnosed for extended periods, leading to a great deal of pain and frustration on the part of the patient. This disease has earned the nickname "the suicide disease," due to the unfortunate and drastic steps some have taken when they have been unable to find relief.
I am not suicidal, not even depressed (well, not beyond a reasonable degree). But cannot stand this pain!! It's been over a year now.
Also, my hip bursitis, has worsened and is now most likely Trochanteric bursitis-pain from my hip down my outer thigh almost to my knee.
TMJ guy is having me go to an oral surgeon to check on pulling upper wisdom teeth, but insurance won't cover it, plus now I am questioning the trigeminal neuralgia possibility. Gonna call the neurologist tomorrow and make an appt. with my reg. dr. Trying to get adrenals checked too. Wish me luck for some long overdue answers.
1 comment:
What would they do for Neuralgia? What exactly is it? Is it worse than MS?
Word verification feels your pain.
It says taxing. How appropriate?
Post a Comment