Friday, October 23, 2009

So far this week...

Sunday, on top of my regular pain, I had a throbbing headache. Should've taken something before church, but didn't. Had to help in primary. Came home, took an Advil and laid down for awhile. Hit my breaking point. For the next couple of days I still had throbbing in the back of my head if I got up too fast. Luckily that's stopped. I guess this fits with my "At least..." list. At least my head doesn't throb like it's going to explode every day.
New med isn't working...maybe a little on the left side, which isn't as bad anyway. Ringing is in both ears now and louder in the right...harder to ignore.
I go back to the neurologist on the 30th. Not sure what he'll suggest. I think I'll take the stuff I printed out with me this time. Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia just totally fits. Treatment options would be similar to what they've been trying, but there are other options--injections, surgery, etc. I'm seriously considering acupuncture, too. Just need to find someone qualified, being my face and all. :)
I'm not as bad today, but have had a low stress day so far and had a chance to lie down for a bit.
Kinda more just numb feeling right now (side of face), but that doesn't mean I won't be feeling awful by this evening. Hopefully not.

No comments: