"You only hurt the ones you love." Hmm... or is it that only the ones who love you are the ones who feel the hurt? It hurts to see loved ones treating each other so cruelly. Crap happens, people make mistakes, people get hurt or offended. "Families are Forever". I wonder if those who feel no shame, or show no shame will regret their actions someday. I especially hate seeing others accuse people of something yet do it themselves. I've had issues with family members presently and in the past. Past issues have resolved and moved on. Forgiveness and maturity fall into place here. I was nearly suicidal as a teen, mostly due to a particular family member. But he and I get along great now.
I don't always agree with others actions, but everyone needs to live their own lives. Some just take longer to "grow up" than others.
If past actions hadn't occured I think some of us would be better off, some possibly worse off. But, what's done is done. Stay mad if you like. As for me, life goes on. My health sucks, finances suck. Might need to get an additional job--hoping not, because of the health issues. But, what needs to be done, needs to be done. Bills need to be paid, and no one else is gonna pay them. No one should have to. Our debt is our debt. Christmas might suck this year. Health stuff will be put off....if further tests do need to be done to get answers. Meds sure aren't working. I feel like crap, but I refuse to let it rule my life. People depend on me and I will be there. Wish I could be there even more sometimes, in some cases.
You know how when you look back on life and see how you've grown and matured...and you wish others, younger than you, could have that? But, they need to grow and mature on their own, at their own pace. Pointing out their immaturity, stupidity and/or mistakes will not change them. It takes time. I just hope that we all have that time and don't have regrets if someone were to die tomorrow. FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!!! AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!! Like it or not!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment